Single Faucet Commercial Direct Draw with Dispense Components
Description & Highlights
EdgeStar Single Faucet Commercial Direct Draw with Dispense Components
Ready to serve your brew of choice, the EdgeStar Single Faucet Commercial Direct Draw with Dispense Components (ECK24BL1CKITSD) is a professional-grade kegerator designed for both commercial and residential applications. This EdgeStar kegerator is constructed with a durable 304 stainless steel worktop that is made for heavy-duty applications. Using the chrome-plated brass single tap faucet, you’ll be sure to optimize the spacious interior with all of your favorite brews. The EdgeStar Single Faucet Commercial Direct Draw with Dispense Components can accommodate up to four (4) sixth barrels or homebrew kegs, in addition to the included 5 lb. CO2 tank. This unit is a must-have for restaurant settings, offices, home bars, kitchens, and more.
Commercial-Grade Components:The worktop, guardrail, drip tray, and floor plate are constructed of 304 stainless steel to ensure for long-lasting durability
US-Manufacturer Commercial Grade Draft Beer Tower:The draft beer tower column is made of durable stainless steel with a chrome plated brass faucet. The tower is NSF-approved for commercial applications such as bars, restaurants, and breweries. Manufactured in the US for the highest quality standards
Direct Draw Kit Included:The high-quality, NSF-approved beer components consist of a commercial "D" sankey beer coupler, commercial grade dual gauge regulator, 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank, 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. air line, hose clamps, and spanner wrench. While beer components are typically sold separately for commercial kegerators, the included direct draw kit has everything you need to begin enjoying chilled beer
Compatibility:Comfortably fit four (4) sixth barrels or homebrew kegs in addition to a 5 lb. CO2 tank
Internal Fan Pipe:The ECK24BL1CKITSD uses an internal fan pipe to redirect cold air up into the tower, preventing foam while ensuring for a completely chilled pour from keg to glass
Optional CO2 Knockout:Designed for 9/16” O.D. gas lines, the optional CO2 knockout (with plug) allows for you to connect CO2 or nitrogen tanks externally to save interior space or allow for larger tank options
Convenient:This unit is easily portable thanks to the included mobile casters, allowing you to take it from room to room—or wherever the party is
Self-Closing Door:Hands full? No worries, the ECK24BL1CKITSD features self-closing technology to automatically shut your door at 90° or less
Manual Thermostat:Select your desired level of cooling with the easy-to-use temperature control dial that allows an adjustable temperature range of 33 - 39°F
Secure:The included built-in key lock helps maintain the cabinet’s interior temperature while preventing unwanted access to your stock
Two Year Warranty:Unlike other commercial companies, EdgeStar validates this unit's warranty for both commercial and residential use
- Model: ECK24BL1CKITSDEdgeStar Single Faucet Commercial Direct Draw with Dispense Components
- Brand: EdgeStarColor finish: Black cabinet; black door
- 304 Stainless steel worktopRight-hinged door
- Durable diamond-plated interior floorSelf-closing door with true key lock
- Single tapFreestanding use only
- Stainless steel column draft beer towerETL-S listed to NSF-18 standard
- One (1) guardrailNSF-approved manual interior thermometer
- One (1) drip trayInternal capacity: Four (4) sixth barrels or homebrew kegs
- One (1) drain bottleFan forced air circulation
- One (1) air pipeManual thermostat
- One (1) spanner wrenchTemperature range: 33 - 39°F
- One (1) 5 lb. CO2 tankRefrigerant: R134A, 5.3oz
- One (1) D coupler; black handleAutomatic defrost system
- One (1) dual gauge regulatorOptional CO2 knockout for 9/16” O.D. gas line
- One (1) red 5/16” ID hose; 5 ft.Input voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Two (2) 5/16” hose clampsAmperage: 1.8A
- Mobile casters includedWeight: 132 lbs.
- Warranty: Two (2) years parts and laborDimensions: 38.75”H x 23.50”W x 30.38”D
- Height: 38.75"
- Width: 23.50"
- Depth: 30.38"