Compact Appliance Affiliate Program
Why Join Our Affiliate Program?
- Earn Up to 7% commission on every order you send to our site.
- 60 day cookies ensure you continue earning commissions even after the first sale.
- Exclusive offers and vanity coupon codes created just for you.
- A dedicated affiliate team ready to help you.
- Banners are supplied in numerous sizes to increase sales.
- A 16,000 product datafeed is available.
- Publishers are allowed to easily link to any page on the site.
- Our affiliates average over $60 in earnings per 100 clicks.
How to Join Our Affiliate ProgramClick here to join our affiliate program.
Who Makes A Good Compact Appliance Affiliate?
- Bloggers – Blogs about beer, wine, allergies, home improvement, small living, green living, and lifestyle topics are strong earners.
- Review sites – Articles comparing the best products are great revenue generators. Your site does not have to be dedicated to reviews to make money writing about the top 5 or 10 products in a category.
- Small business owners – Local decorators and repair shops make good affiliates. If you are asked for appliance recommendations, this is your opportunity to be paid for that advice.
- Anyone who wants to earn more!
Living Direct, Inc. is the parent company of CompactAppliance.com, Kegerator.com, WineCoolerDirect.com, and AllergyandAir.com. We have been in business for more than 13 years, providing exceptional value and service. Our core appliances are intended for smaller spaces. We believe everyone can enjoy a green life without sacrificing comfort.
If you have any questions, please email our dedicated affiliate team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Affiliates residing in the United States are requested to complete a W9 form upon application to the affiliate program.
- Due to changes in state level nexus laws Living Direct, Inc. will no longer be able to work with publishers from AR, CT, NY, NC, RI, KS, ME, GA, MN, VT, or PA.
- California based applicants are requested to complete a nexus affidavit and submit it to email@example.com when applying to the program.
Award Winning Services
Become a Vendor
Join Affiliate Program
Price Match Guarantee
Returns & Refund Policy
Terms & Conditions
Have a Question? Call 1-800-283-1044
California Prop 65
General Summary of Proposition 65
The “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986” (more commonly referred to as ‘Proposition 65’)
was enacted to ensure that customers be properly warned when a product contains a substance known to cause cancer or
reproductive harm. The law requires the State of California to publish and maintain (annually) a list of substances
to be available to the general public. Additionally, the law requires that businesses properly notify residents of
the State of California about the presence of these substances in the products they purchase, or that may be present
in their homes, workplaces, or that otherwise may be released into the environment. The specific list contains a wide
range of naturally occurring and synthetic substances including manufacturing and construction chemicals, pesticides,
tobacco, food-additives, solvents, household products, drugs and byproducts created from a specific product usage.
For complete list of these chemicals, visit: http://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/proposition-65-list
What is the California Proposition 65 Warning?
You may have noticed the below warning label on our products, or on products from other manufacturers. The warning has become increasingly commonplace and oftentimes raises questions about why the warning exists, and what it means to a customer. The warning itself is just one of many requirements for businesses operating in and/or selling products to customers in the the State of California. The warning does not mean that a product that includes the warning will cause cancer or reproductive harm, but rather it simply is provided in order to educate the consumer that a substance may exist. A large number of the substances listed under Proposition 65 have been in regular use for many years without any documented harm to a consumer. This is due to the low concentrations and minimal exposure that actually occurs with these substances. Those chemicals, however, have been determined by the State of California to be listed as potentially harmful.
I don’t live in California. Why did my product include this warning?
In order to ensure compliance with Proposition 65 requirements we have determined that all products manufactured by
Living Direct Inc, including products sold under the EdgeStar, Avallon and Koldfront brands, should include the
above-referenced warning label. This labeling requirements exists for all of our products regardless of the
location / destination to which the product is ultimately sold and/or shipped.
We believe that our products, when used as designed, are not harmful and as such this warning is provided in order to properly conform to the requirements of Proposition 65.
For complete details regarding Proposition 65, please visit:http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65.html