Description & Highlights
Bayou Classic 36" Smoker Grill with Firebox - Scratch & Dent
For a quality-constructed smoker in a classic design, look no further than Bayou Classic's 36" Smoker Grill - Scratch & Dent(500-736SD). With over 900 square inches of total cooking surface, this grill is ideal for backyard entertaining and small events. Welded 10-gauge steel construction ensures you'll get many years of grilling and smoking out of this grill. The 17" x 18" firebox adds versatility for more convenient smoking and grilling.
The smoker grill also features heavy 304 stainless steel cooking grates for corrosion resistance. For convenience, you can wheel the smoker around on its two steel wheels. Natural wood-look UV coated aluminum front and lower shelves give you a place to set dishes and a place to put your extra charcoal and tools. A built-in thermometer lets you monitor cooking temperature without opening the lid and releasing heat.
Classic design:The sideways barrel design is a classic for a reason - it's ideal for both grilling or smoking everything from small cuts of meat to briskets, hams, and turkeys
Durable construction:Fully welded heavy 10-gauge steel construction ensures many years of service and corrosion resistance
No assembly required:This smoker grill arrives fully assembled so you can get grilling or smoking right away
- Model: 500-736Bayou Classic 36" Smoker Grill with Firebox
- Brand: Bayou ClassicTraditional barrel-type smoker/grill
- Firebox for convenient smoking and grillingComes fully assembled
- Natural wood-look UV coated aluminum front and lower shelvesWelded 10-gauge steel construction
- 304 stainless steel cooking gratesBarrel measures 36" W x 18" D
- Sits on 2 wheels for easy positioningWeight: 257 lbs
- Warranty: 1 yearDimensions: 41" H x 53" W x 18" D
- Height: 41"
- Width: 53"
- Depth: 18"