50 Pint Portable Dehumidifier - Open BoxModel:DDR5009REEOB
Description & Highlights
Danby 50 Pint Portable Dehumidifier
The Danby 50 pint portable dehumidifier (DDR5009REEOB) efficiently removes moisture and is ideal for medium sized areas. Castor wheels allow for easy mobility and a convenient way of moving this portable dehumidifier from room to room when needed. This Danby dehumidifier covers a maximum area of up to 3000 square feet and has a variety of useful features for ease of use.
Perfect for medium areas, key features on this model include electronic controls, adjustable humidity settings and castor wheels. This model is well equipped to remove moisture from the air to create a comfortable living environment.
Other features also make this model easy to use and a solid choice.
- Energy Star Compliant: This Danby portable dehumidifier efficiently uses power and has a low environmental impact.
- Electronic Controls: This Danby portable dehumidifier has electronic controls that are designed for intuitive ease of use.
- Low Temperature Operation: This Danby portable dehumidifier continues to operate until temperature reaches 44°F.
- Super Quiet Operation: This Danby portable dehumidifier is designed to minimize noise levels.
Drain Hose Included:Direct draining this dehumidifier is made easy with an included 7 foot drain hose.
- Model: DDR5009REEOBLow temperature operation - up to 44°F(6.6°C)
- Brand: DanbyAuto de-icer prevents ice build-up on coils
- 50 pint (23.7 liter) capacity per 24 hoursNon ozone depleting refrigerant
- For areas up to 3000 sq ft depending on conditionsAuto restart feature
- Energy Star compliantCastors for easy portability
- Electronic controlsWidth: 15.25"
- Programmable humidity settings allow for a comfortable environmentDepth: 11.125"
- Direct drain option allows for continuous dehumidifyingHeight: 23.625"
- Two speed fanWeight: 39 lb
- Noise level: 54.8 dBPower: 115V, 60 Hz
- 7 foot drain hose includedWarranty: 24 months parts and labor
- Height: 23.625"
- Width: 15.25"
- Depth: 11.125"